GET UP and MOVE with friends and family at home!
Join the Carefirst Active in August Challenge and commit to staying healthy by registering yourself or your team today. You can also rally your employees’ spirits and promote your business by being a proud supporter of the community.
YOU CAN SUPPORT CAREFIRST BY:
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT:
- Practising tai chi / yoga
- Chair excercises
- Engaging in other physical activities
DURATION: August 1 to August 31, 2021
- To continue and prolong the Olympic spirit
- To promote healthy and active community living
- To raise funds to support the development of Carefirst “Campus of Care" located at 9893 Leslie Street in Richmond Hill.
SCHEDULE: Opening ceremony on Aug 1, 10:00 am www.carefirstontario.ca
INCENTIVE PRIZES FOR PARTICIPANTS TO WIN:
SOUVENIR FOR TOTAL PLEDGES:
- Top fundraiser
- The youngest participant
- The wisest (oldest) participant
- Team with highest number of participants
- Team with highest average exercise time
Prizes will be awarded on the basis of age, time, number, and donations depending on which category the pariticpant is going for. To be eligible for the prizes, the pledged amount, age, number, and time must be received by Carefirst on or before September 10, 2021 Prize presentation will be announced at a later date.
For more information, please contact our Director of Development and Communication at 416-847-6007, firstname.lastname@example.org, or check our FAQ.
- $500 and above
- $1000 and above