STAY FIT and GET ACTIVE with friends and family at home!
Join the Carefirst Fit-a-thon and commit to staying healthy by registering yourself or your team today. You can also rally your employees’ spirits and promote your business by being a proud supporter of the community.
YOU CAN SUPPORT CAREFIRST BY:
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT:
- Practising tai chi / yoga
- Engaging in other physical activities
DURATION: July 1 to July 10, 2020
- To celebrate Seniors Month and Canada Day
- To promote healthy and active community living
- To raise funds to support the redevelopment of Carefirst York Region Community Centre located at 9893 Leslie Street in Richmond Hill into a “Campus of Care.” The proposed Campus of Care will include a family practice centre; an older adult centre; a 120-bed institutional care home with a mixture of beds for transitional, specialized, palliative and regular long-term care.
SCHEDULE: 10:00 am live broadcast at www.carefirstontario.ca
INCENTIVE PRIZE FOR DONATIONS RAISED:
Prizes will be awarded on the basis of the pledged amounts submitted. To be eligible for the prizes, the pledged amounts must be received by Carefirst on or before July 31, 2020. Prize presentation will be announced at a later date.
For more information, please contact our Director of Development and Communication at 416-847-6007, email@example.com, or check our FAQ.
- Level 1 – $50 and above
- Level 2 - $500 and above
- Level 3 - $1000 and above