GET UP and MOVE with friends and family together!
Join the 11th Annual Carefirst Charity Walk for Health & Family Fun Fair (耆暉活力 齊運動 及家庭同樂日) and commit to staying healthy by registering yourself or your team today. You can also rally your employees’ spirits and promote your business by being a proud supporter of the community.
Enjoy being active from anywhere at any time!
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT:
- To encourage community building with family and friends
- To promote healthy and active community living
- To raise funds to support the development of Carefirst “Campus of Care" located at 9893 Leslie Street in Richmond Hill.
INCENTIVE PRIZES FOR PARTICIPANTS TO WIN:
- Top fundraiser
- The youngest participant
- The wisest (oldest) participant
- Team with highest number of participants
- Team with highest average exercise time
SOUVENIR FOR TOTAL PLEDGES:
- $500 and above
- $1000 and above
Prizes will be awarded on the basis of age, time, number, and donations depending on which category the pariticpant is going for. To be eligible for the prizes, the pledged amount, age, number, and time must be received by Carefirst on or before September 8, 2023. Prize presentation will be announced at a later date.
Stay tuned for more exciting announcements and details to come!
For more information, please contact our Director of Fundraising, Communication and Public Relations at 416-847-6007, email@example.com, or check our FAQ.